Doctor Who. words, quotes and sayings.
2. Bowties are cool.
5. Hello, im The Doctor. Basically, run.
7. My whole brain just went ‘What the hell?’
9. I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool.
10. Just my luck, i climb through two miles of ventilation shafts, chasing life signs on this thing, and whom do i find? Mickey Mouse!
11. You can talk, Captain Cheesecake!
12. I need you to shut up!
13. Humans beings worship the great god Santa, with his fearsome claws and his wife Mary. And every Christmas eve, the go to war with Turkey. Then they eat the Turkey people for dinner.
14. Hey, who turned out the lights?
15. Are you my mummy?
16. Blink and you’re dead.. Good luck.
17. Bitings like kissing, only there’s a winner!
18. The darkness is coming.
19. And he will knock 4 times.
20. Burn with me!
21. Allons’y, Alonso!
22. If there’s one thing i can’t stand, its an unpunctual alien attack.
23. You’re not mating with me, sunshine!
24. What do monsters have nightmares about? Me, HA!
25. Godspeed, my lonely angel!
26. I’m the Doctor. And i just snogged Madame de Pompadour!
27. There comes a time, Timelord, when every lonely little boy must learn how to dance.
28. There’s always something worth living for.
29. Be careful, because your song is ending, sir. It is returning, and it is returning through the dark.
30. Why don’t you just die? You would make a good Dalek.
31. You’re so thick! You’re Mr Thick Thick Thickety Thick-face from Thick-town Thickania.
32. I sang a song and the Daleks ran away.
33. Rory, i love you. Now save me. Go on!
34. Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks, ‘Ooh, this could be a little more sonic’?
35. Almost every species in the universe has an irrational fear of the dark, but they’re wrong, because it’s not irrational. It’s Vashta Nerada. It’s what’s in the dark. It’s what’s always in the dark.
36. Such a lonely little boy.. Lonely then and lonelier now!
37. Time can be rewritten!
38. Stall The Not-Quite-So-Undefeated-Anymore-But-Never-Mind.
39. The laws of time are mine! And they will obey me!
40. Ooh, that’s rude! Is that the sort of man I am now? Am I rude? Rude and not ginger.
41. When you’re a kid, they tell you it’s all… grow up. Get a job. Get married. Get a house. Have a kid, and that’s it. But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It’s so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better.
42. I’m not a warrior, I’m a nurse
43. … and then do the smart thing. Let someone else try first
44. “You’ve got that face again” “What face?” “The he’s sexy when he’s brilliant face” “This is my normal face” “Exactly”
45. All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
46. We’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?
47. The daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well I borrowed it. I was always going to take it back. Oh that box. Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand new and ancient and the bluest blue ever.
48. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anybody who wasn’t important before.
49. I speak baby.
50. Rory: I’m trapped inside a giant, robot replica of my wife. I’m trying not to see that as a metaphor.
51. Rory: I’m telling you-when something runs toward you, it’s never for a good reason.
52. You talk all the time but you never say anything.
53. Legs: Yes. Bowtie: Cool. Fez: … Well I can buy a fez
54. Because what’s the point in them being happy now if you know they’re going to be sad later? The answer is, of course, because they are going to be sad later.
55. Crying when your happy, eh good for you. That’s so human.
56. And i suppose, if its my last chance to say it, Rose Tyler…
57. A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting.
58. Donna: Are you saying bees are aliens?! The Doctor: Don’t be daft! Not all of them…
59. The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things.
60. When they first arrived on the planet, blinking they stepped into the sun. There’s more to see that can ever be seen. More to do than…. Wait no that’s the Lion King.
61. You know, I loved being you. Back when I first started, at the very beginning, I was always trying to be old and grumpy and important—like you do, when you’re young.
62. All that pain and misery… And loneliness… And it just made it kind. I’ve seen it before. Very old and very kind. And the very very last. Sound a bit familiar?
63. Never meddle in the affairs of other people or planets, unless there are children crying.
64. Is this how time normally passes? … Reaaaally slowly… In the right order…
65. Beans are evil.
66. Always a big day, I skip all the little ones
67. Courage isn’t just a matter of not being frightened you know. It’s being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway.
68. Its a big ball of wibbly, wobbly, timey, wimey stuff
69. When I was your age—about, oo, a thousand years ago—I loved a good bedtime story. The Three Little Sontarans. The Emperor Dalek’s New Clothes. Snow White and the Seven Keys to Doomsday, eh? All the classics.
70. And you’ve got an office on a train. That is so cool. Can I have an office? Never had an office before. Or a train. Or a train-slash-office.
71. The angel one of the most deadliest powerful things, I’m supposed to climb in after it, with a screwdriver and a torch?
72. So… We’re either inside the doll’s house or this is a refuge for dirty posh people who eat wooden food. Or termites. Giant termites trying to get on The Property Ladder. No, That’s possible. Is that possible?
73. I’m being extremely clever up here and there’s no one to stand around looking impressed! What’s the point in having you all?
74. Pantophobia. Not fear of pants, though, if that’s what you’re thinking. It’s the fear of everything. Including pants, I suppose, in that case.
75. Rose: You think your so impressive. The Doctor: I am so impressive!
76. Oh! It’s a chair leg! Never been threatened with a chair leg before! Oh, wait, I lied…
77. I’d forgotten that not all victories are about saving the universe…
78. I’m old enough to know that a longer life isn’t always a better one. In the end, you just get tired. Tired of the struggle. Tired of losing everyone that matters to you. Tired of watching everything turn to dust. If you live long enough, Lazarus, the only certainty left is that you’ll end up alone.
79. You know when, sometimes you meet someone so beautiful, and then you actually talk to them and five minutes later, they’re as dull as a brick? Then there’s other people, and you meet them and you think, ‘Not bad; they’re okay.’ And then you get to know them, and their face sort of becomes them, like their personality is written all over it. And they just turn into something so beautiful.
80. There’s nothing worse than a peasant with indigestion.
81. You’re dying. And you stopped to change?!
82. Oh, you should always waste time when you don’t have any. Time is not the boss of you.
83. River: Ladies and gentlemen, I haven’t got a thing to wear. Take off your clothes.
84. All I’ve got, all I’ve had for 36 years, is cold, hard reality.
85. Oh that was a clever lie, you idiot! Anyone could tell that was a clever lie!
86. You’ve got a time machine, I’ve got a gun. What the hell. Lets kill Hitler.
87. Shut up Hitler.
88. Rory, take Hitler and put him in the cupboard over there. Now. Do it!
89. through crimson stars and silent stars and tumbling nebulas like oceans set on fire. Through empires of glass and civilizations of pure thought and a whole, terrible, wonderful universe of impossibilities. You see these eyes? They’re old eyes… and one thing i can tell you… monsters are real.
90. Thats the curse of the Timelords.
92. Fish fingers and custard!
93. You will feel a tingling sensation and then death.
94. You big ginge!
95. Hello Sweetie.
96. Rule one: The Doctor lies.
97. Never run when you’re scared, rule seven.
98. You named your daughter after your daughter?
99. No, you’re not. You’re a bite-y mad lady. The TARDIS is up and down-y stuff in a big blue box.
100. then what is it? Because you – you waltz in here all charm and smiles. And the next thing I know she vanishes off the face of the earth. So how old are you then. Forty? Forty-five? What? D’you find her on the internet? D’you go online and pretend you’re a doctor?
101. I’ve had worse. chin, blimey, hair…I’m a girl! no, no, I’m not a girl, erg and still not ginger! there’s something else, something important, I’m, I’m, I’m-ha! crashing! haha woo!
102. course your not, your not scared of anything! Box falls out of the sky, man falls out of box, man eats fish custard! And look at you, just sitting there!
103. Demons run when a Good Man goes to war.Night will fall and drown the sun.When a Good Man goes to war.Friendship dies and true love lies.Night will fall and dark will rise.When a Good Man goes to war.
104. Rest of my life. Traveling. In the TARDIS.
105. Im the Doctor.
106. You know, it seems to me that there is so much more to the world than the average eye is alloud to see. I believe if you look hard, there are more wonders than you could have dreamed of.
107. Better a broken heart than no heart at all.
108. Keep your mouth shut!
109. Why do you have to be so… Human?
did all these out of the top of my head, if theres any thing you dont agree with send me a message and ill make sure to change itx